Kidney Support Gold – Dog Kidney Disease Support
Kidney (renal) failure is a common problem found in all dogs especially those who are older in age. Kidney failure occurs when the kidneys are unable to perform their proper functioning. Kidney Support Gold – A PetWellbeing product is a very effective natural support for dog kidney disease. It helps to maintain general vitality in dogs and provides proper immune support.
If humans had problems with heart, dogs have problems with kidney. More than 10% of all dogs at adult age have problems related to kidney and urinary tract. Diseases could range from complicated to minor infections. Either ways, Urinary and kidney problems create a lot of discomfort in dogs and could lead to complications. Knowing the symptoms and treating it at the right time is key to solving a lot of kidney problems in dogs.
Look out for the following symptoms in your dog
- Loss of appetite, Thirst
- Excessive Sudden Weight gain or weight loss
- infections in skin, Abscesses and boils without any allergy
- brown / dark yellow urine
Renal disease in dogs and cats
This article is all about how renal disease affects your pet and how Tripsy for cats/dogs helps the cats overcome this disease without any side effects. Tripsy for cats/dogs is a homeopathic medicine from Natural well being that has received rave reviews due to its non-additive and no side effect results.
Save your pooch / kitty from renal disease:
A healthy pet is every owner’s disease, cleanly cut nails, healthy skin, sparkle in the eyes, fit body are amongst the many qualities of a “prim and proper pet”.
A research has showed almost nine out of 1,000 pets suffer from renal disease. Renal disease when the kidneys of your pets function abnormally. Often seen in older cats and dogs, some of the symptoms seen are:
- no control over bladder
- weight loss
- seizures and comas
- poor appetite
Often pets are treated by dialysis which requires blood count, chemical blood profile and urinalysis. Treatment includes fluid therapy, protein diets, kidney diets etc. can prove beneficial.
A kidney diet for curing renal disease often includes less protein, calcium, sodium, phosphorus etc. and more levels of potassium and fatty acids such as omega 6 and omega 3 that are essential for a healthy kidney. You can also feed him flavor enhancing products such tuna juice or chicken stock as adviced by your veterinarian.
Many OTC medications for treating renal disease often give side effects to your cat that can prove fatal. Tripsy for cats/dogs is a herbal remedy that contains beneficial ingredients such as rehmannia root, dong quai root, astralagus root etc. that helps the kidney to function normally, purifies the blood, and boosts the immune system thus helping your pet to cure in a quicker and healthier way.
Tripsy for cats & dogs for treating renal disease comes in drop formula and can be ingested easily in the mouth as it comes in delicious bacon flavor. If your pet is hesitating, you can mix it the way she desires. The recommended dosage for ingestion is one drop for every 2lb – pets upto 50 pounds and if your pet is above 50 lbs, ingest two drops, i.e. 4 lbs.
Do not use Tripsy for cats/dogs if she is consuming blood thinners. Tripsy for cats/dogs can be used freely in pets who are pregnant or intended for breeding.
Tripsy for cats/dogs comes with a 90 day money back guarantee which means if you are not satisfied with the product, you can very well return it and get fully reimbursed.
Renal failure in dogs & cats and symptoms
Kidney (renal) failure is a common problem found in all dogs and cats especially those who are older in age. Kidney failure occurs when the kidneys are unable to perform their proper functioning. Kidneys are basically meant to remove waste products from the blood acting as a blood purifier. Renal failure can appear all of a sudden or gradually over months.
Many different factors can lead to kidney failure.
- Certain poisonous consumption will lead to the damage of the kidney. These poisons include antifreeze, raisins and grapes, certain drugs including pain killers like aspirin.
- Severe infections in the kidney due to bacteria can cause kidney failure. Leptospires are the bacteria that results in kidney affection. These bacteria enter into the body through contaminated water or urine by infected animals.
- Any reason that restricts the blood flow through the kidney can cause kidney failure. This includes dehydration, head stroke, snake bits etc.
- Age is a vital factor seen in kidney affected pets. When the dogs get older, they defend less to bacteria and viruses and thus lose immunity.
- The autoimmune diseases also affect the kidney of the pets. The autoimmune disease is a condition wherein the immune system of the body attacks its own healthy tissues thinking that they are foreign antigens.
- Increased water consumption and urination volume:
- A pet affected by kidney failure will have immense thirst for water and urinates more than its usage. These signs are shown as the failure of the kidneys to concentrate the urine. This results in a large urine output for which the pet has no control.
- Once the function of the kidney starts declining, the dog starts retaining ammonia, nitrogen, acids and other chemical wastes in the blood and tissues. This process is called uremia. Pets having kidney failure will not show uremia until 75% of their kidney tissue is damaged.
- When you can see enough blood in your pet’s urine, then it is a symptom of kidney failure. This happens when more exercise is done, or due to the absorption of common drugs such as aspirin.
Apart from these major symptoms mentioned above, the other seen symptoms include:
- Weight loss
- Poor hair coat