Kidney Support Gold – Dog Kidney Disease Support
Kidney Support Gold – A PetWellbeing product is a very effective natural support for dog kidney disease. Kidney Support Gold helps to maintain urination, thirst, appetite and energy levels in dogs. It also helps to maintain general vitality in dogs and provides proper immune support.
Taking prescribed drugs or vitamin supplements may not be the only ways to a better kidney health there are a few herbs that are useful for renal health when included in the daily diet or as an additional supplement.
- Astragalus is an excellent herb to maintain a good kidney health since it can treat diabetes and blood pressure that are two main causes for kidney failure.
- Basil is strengthening for kidneys and basil juice can expel kidney stones in a span of 6 months. Basil also has detoxifying effects and drinking water
- Belladonna is useful in treating many kidney diseases. It can be a remedy for chronic congestive stages and for renal capillary engorgement.
- Berberis vulgaris can dissolve the kidney stone and enhances better kidney health. This is more useful when the urine is dark yellow with the presence of a reddish sediment.
- Berries- Cranberry can prevent urinary infections by making urine more acidic. Blueberries can reduce inflammation and raspberries can reduce the free radicals and is an excellent ingredient for a kidney health smoothie.
- Budrock can maintain body fluid level and can also act as a body cleanser and flushes out toxins.
- Cantharis is an excellent remedy for any kind of kidney related diseases. It is a fast pain reliever and can relieve cramps due to kidney stones or of kidney infections.
- Cucumber juice and radish are a natural diuretic and can also be a natural cleanser by flushing the toxins out of the system.
- Dandelion is rich in minerals and can maintain blood sugar level thus avoiding risk of diabetes and can have healthy kidneys.
- Garlic – Using garlic powder can be beneficial when following a dialysis diet. Garlic can reduce inflammation and can relieve any infections of kidneys effectively.
- Green Tea is anti-inflammatory and diuretic in nature. It can restrain the kidney stones.
- Uva Ursi is a wonderful urinary antiseptic and has anti-bacterial properties with which it can disinfect the kidneys or urinary tract. This is a preventive and not a treatment method.
Originally posted 2014-03-02 00:26:33.